This is my blog that follows swimming & diving in Winona MN and those Winonans that have left to swim elsewhere. Occasionally I will post items of info related to swimming & diving in general.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Wrap up of Speedo Champion Meet

I finally saw what Matt did in his 100 FR, he took 4th.


4 Papenfuss, Matt J 18UN-MN 45.78 LCJR

I still have not been able to figure out what LCJR stands for in time standards. I will figure it out one of these days.

I will have ot try and find out how he thought he did in this meet. He finished like 16th overall in points.

For you women HS swimmers, Erin Caflisch, the 17 year old from Rochester Mayo finished 11th in the Open Women. 3rd in the 200FR 1:50.53, , 4th in the 50 FR 23.80, 2nd in the 100FR 50.91. She will be tough come Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment