This is my blog that follows swimming & diving in Winona MN and those Winonans that have left to swim elsewhere. Occasionally I will post items of info related to swimming & diving in general.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sorry, I got nuttin' for ya.

So, the Winhawks got their first win a week ago in Albert Lea. I do not have the meet scoring sheet to write from. I could have used the Team stats that Ms. Brosnahan puts together along with the reporting in the Albert Lea paper and extrapolated what happened, but..... I am just too darn busy to make that work right now. I have had a hell of a week and little energy to try and do that. 

Same goes for the Red Wing invite last Saturday, I lack info, so we will have to try and summarize later. 

As for a pre-meet analysis for the Winhawks - Mayo, let me see what I can do. Suffice it to say, this will be a real test for the Winhawks. I can't predict what Mayo will do for event entries, having the second best record in the Big 9, they may do some switching up as we enter the post season period.

See you at WSHS Thursday night for Winona vs Roch Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment