This is my blog that follows swimming & diving in Winona MN and those Winonans that have left to swim elsewhere. Occasionally I will post items of info related to swimming & diving in general.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I've got a fever!

And no, the Prescription is not more cow bell!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjsUf_oIgp0&feature=related

Its officiating at a high competition, high emotion, high drama, all on the line swimming & diving meet. 

Lucky for me, the 2012 MN State Boy's Swimming & Diving Championship is THIS weekend. 

Yours truly will not only be there, I get to be Head Deck Referee for the Class AA Championships. For both Prelims and Finals you'll find me at the Start end of the pool, tie, white shirt, blue slacks and whistle, calling the swimmers up onto the blocks, so they can try and have the swim of their LIFE. 

Just what can be better than that!

If you CANNOT be there, and I cannot understand why you wouldn't, you can TUNE IN!!!!!!!

Live Webcast on Prep45.com
The finals of both classes on Saturday will be webcast live by 45.GrandStadium.tv. The best way to navigate to the webcasts is to go to www.Prep45.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment