This is my blog that follows swimming & diving in Winona MN and those Winonans that have left to swim elsewhere. Occasionally I will post items of info related to swimming & diving in general.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Good things come to ye who waits........

For those of you that have been checking in for info on the Winhawks Boys' season as it starts, we're almost there. Info is starting to flow and I will cover their results from the Tiger Relays, give you an update as to where the Big 9 Standings are at, and start looking forward. 

In the mean time, I thought I would pass on to the 2011 Senior girls from the Winhawks an additional THANK YOU. Their totally unnecessary gift was put toward acquiring this:






So I always have one for 500 races no matter where I am refereeing. ( None of the Roch schools have one on site). So thank you again girls, it will always remind me of you when I use it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment